Fabric Merchants collects information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, register on our website or place an order with us.
What do we use the information for?
The information we collect from you may be used as follows:
- To Identify You: For example, we may collect your name, online identifier, shipping address, email address and telephone number.
- To Enhance Your Experience: Your information enables us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To Improve Customer Service: Your information allows us to support your needs and requests and communicate with you more effectively. We strive to ensure that every customer receives exemplary service from our staff.
- To Continually Improve Our Website: Based on the feedback and information we receive from our customers, we can improve our website offerings.
- To Process Your Online Orders: Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product.
- To Send Email Updates: The email address that is provided when placing your order may be used to send you updates regarding your order. Additionally, you may receive occasional company news or product information. You may unsubscribe at any time.
How do we protect your information?
Fabric Merchants implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of our customer’s personal information when an order is placed with us.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Fabric Merchants does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
1430 So. Grande Vista Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90023
Toll Free: 800-411-FABRIC